Last updated: October 20, 2017
Global Catholic Climate Movement, which is a sponsored project of Franciscan Action Network (“us”, “we”, or “our”), operates http://catholicclimatemovement.global, http://livelaudatosi.org, http://vivelaudatosi.org/, http://vivalaudatosi.org/, and http://vivilaudatosi.org/ (the “Sites”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Sites and informs you of our policies regarding tracking, communication, and cookies.
We use your Personal Information and cookies, track your log data, and communicate with you only for the purpose of providing and improving the Sites and related services. By using the Sites, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Use and Collection
While using our Sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Your personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, church or other host information, country or other location, and language of choice.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Sites (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that informs you about the services we and our partners provide. You may opt out of these messages at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the bottom of each email message or by replying STOP to a text message.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Sites or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Sites more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Sites
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Sites and we use different types of cookies to run the Sites:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Sites and perform other functions.
You can make choices about cookies
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en- US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.